Avisos
Vaciar todo
rrf0810
rrf0810
Grupo: Registrado
Miembro Nuevo

Sobre Mí

Model:238935
Product name:Super Bright Micro LED String Wreath Cluster Burst Lights On Metal Frame Series,Christmas lights In Room
Size:50cm D
Material:Iron,Plastic,Copper
Light source type:LED
Power source: Power adaptor
Color:white
About this item:
1.The cluster burst lights use warm white super bright LED on silver wire,with 10L on each cluster burst,300cm lead wire,using adapter to supply power.
2. This lights is much more brighter and bigger than regular micro LED lights,hang it over your fireplace, put it on your front door or on a living room wall. This wreath will create a pleasant ambience throughout the year.
3. This is perfect choose to put these Christmas lights in room, for the Christmas decoration.In highlight the festive atmosphere and set your decor apart from the neighbors.
FAQ锛?/strong>
Q1. What about the design for the packaging?
A: If you need to design packaging and carton box yourself, please inform us, we will quote according to your requirement. If you don't have any requirements, we'll quote you according to our regular packing.
Q2: I don't see my designed dimensions/packaging/delivery etc. Can you make a special order for us?
A: Sure. We're truly customized. You're free to tell us whatever you want.
Q3. Do you accept small quantity for trial order?
A: We can accept small quantity for trial order to support your business.Please contact us.cheap Christmas Light

Redes Sociales
Actividad del Usuario
Mensajes del Foro
Temas
Preguntas
Respuestas
Preguntas Comentarios
Me gusta
Me gustas Recibidos
0/10
Nivel
Artículos del Blog